Is your workday one of constant pressure hoping your office systems and network will be on-line and reliable? Are you concerned about the time spent diverted from your core (revenue making) job functions to deal with IT issues? Along with downtime, there's a confusing onslought of:
- The constant barrage of bills for services you're not sure you signed up for
- Industry mandated practices, such as HIPPA etc., your business is required to follow
- Recurring technical audits of network security for credit card processing and access to on-line data subscriptions
- The never eding streams of advice - often contradictory
- The multiple software maintenance tools licenses, and subscriptions, needed to run your IT infrastructure
There's a simple solution to most of theses issues: Managed IT Services. Managed services uses a strategy of prevention instead of the more common reactionary strategy of 'break-fix' sold by most computer shops and big-box stores. If you're thinking you can't afford it, consider the time spent away from you revenue-producing services managing IT, and interruptions in your work days. JRA Systems LLC, has plans to fit any budget for any size business. What do you have to lose - except frustrating work days and sleepless nights. CLICK HERE for a comparison of Managed services vs break-fix.
Take a tour and visit our site often. It's always being updated with the latest news and information available. There's four books available, written in plain English, for great information to help your businesses' systems and networks run smoothly. There's also articles available as well.